Tuesday 8 April 2014

~ Hope ~ Courage ~ Strength ~ Love ~

 
 
 
I am having a hard time with what to say. To say this mother of two was an inspiration to me is an understatement. I am in utter awe of this woman. AND I don't even really know anything about her. I only met her once, on this day..
 
 
 I know for sure that she loves her children and that she is a SURVIVOR. She has survived a battle with cancer, a double mastectomy, a devastating electrocution, she has survived life so far.
 I can only imagine what life has looked like to her. Striding through and taking on each challenge that she's faced all while taking care of her kids. One day at a time. And she's STILL SMILING. And LAUGHING. And LOVING. AND ENCOURAGING OTHERS to live life, smile, love, breath, fight. Live.
 
 
She's inspiring other women to keep fighting and to keep moving forward. She inspired me to take one day at a time, to be in the moment, to love completely, to be understanding, to not 'sweat the small stuff', to not take any moment for granted, including the hard horrible ones and she has taught me to listen. Sometimes we just need someone to talk to, understand, and not say a word. Just listen. 

 
 She is beyond beautiful and radiates love when she's around her two favourite people. It was amazing to meet her and the loves of her life.


 

 
We don't know how strong we are until being strong is the only choice we have.  
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment