Sunday 23 February 2014

SaNdErSoN aDvEnTuReS

 
 
 Seeing as how I love to take pictures of other people and their families I often have the bright idea of taking pictures of my very own kiddies. And although it seems to be tons of fun for them, it s t r e s s e s  me out! You see, other peoples normally rambunctious, wall bouncing, tantruming kids will usually listen to me. I'm a total stranger to them, they don't know how much they can get away with quite yet. And my kids are no different. BUT when mom is trying to take a nice picture, where they're all looking, all smiling, all getting along. I m p o s s i b l e.

Well, nearly impossible. I do have a handful here that I love...
 
 

 
 
and when the weather turns warm-ish, I'm sure we'll attempt to do this again... ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment