Wednesday 20 July 2011

~ We'll be Friends Forever

......won't we, Pooh?" said Piglet. "Even longer," Pooh answered ~

I felt this quote, in particular, was perfect for these cute cousins...

This favorite quote of mine was given to me long ago from a girl I played baseball with. She was hilarious. We used to do our cheers real loud and giggle throughout games. I had the quote in a little picture frame up until my 4th child finally retired it so it could no longer be seen. Regardless it was one of my favorite things. The best memory of our friendship was when she became obsessed with The Backstreet Boys and with Nsync. So much so, that she bought me both CD's for my birthday... then chased the Backstreet Boys bus across the border (ha! ha! remember Erin?) It turned out to be a pretty good CD (ha!).

That young lady and I grew apart over the years and I had the pleasure of seeing her last Sunday. She had asked me to take pictures of her daughter.

This is Rylin....





Erin and her sister Andrea were due only 3 days a part. Ella ended up coming a tad early but with only 5 weeks in between them, I can tell already, these little ladies are going to be the best of friends....

This is Ella......





Best friends....



No comments:

Post a Comment