Saturday 28 May 2011

....a day in the life of...

Well it's not a secret that we are a 'get up and go' type of family... because there's six of us it's hard to decide what we do as a family. One thing is for sure though... we all LOVE the outdoors!! Here are a few pics of our adventure out to Redwood park the other day.
This is my little Madelyn. She is my craziest child so far. She jumps from the top stair to the floor and she walks along the edge of the couch. I'm hoping it won't last long ;)


This is Hailey. She USED to be my crazy child!! Either Madelyn is WAY crazier or Hailey's calmed with age. She is my little 'poser' (ha ha). She LOVES being in front of the camera... if she sees it out, she will literally dive in front of it.

 








This beautiful young lady is Brooklyn. She doesn't quite belong to me but we love her just the same.


This is my son Gabe. He's a mumma's boy (for now). His sense of humor exceeds him, and his personality is a nice change. Years of Barbies and Hair elastics, now playing with Cars and Dinosaurs, I LOVE how he growls at people (HA HA), my girls would never dream of it!


This is Keyrah. She is the oldest of the group. A first born leader. She's a little camera shy but likes being on the other end of the camera, that means she's taking after mum. She has a camera in her pocket and takes it EVERYWHERE. I'm proud that she takes such care when dealing with her sisters and her brother, it's tough being the oldest of four... something I know quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment