Sunday 23 February 2014

“You know you're in lOvE......

 ....when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
Dr. Seuss

I've had the pleasure of attending a few photo sessions with the very talented Sarah Amaral. She is an amazing, loving, inspiring, creative, talented, beautiful young lady.  Her photography skills are da' bomb! (and I'm not afraid to say so!). So when I get the opportunity to learn a thing or two I jump at the chance! My instinct is to always hang back and watch her, support her and listen. She is always nudging me forward, telling me to be confident in my abilities and encouraging me. It's nice. And it IS always a learning experience but it's also fun and laughing and laid back and sometimes it's getting lost. In the woods. On a wedding day. haha!

This was not that day BUT I did get to meet these two. They are SO in love, you can tell. Both of them just lit up when they looked at each other.. and the venue they chose to take pictures at was plucked right out of my dreams.. the whole thing was so amazing..
 







Didn't these photos turn out great? I absolutely LOVE them! And I'm so thankful that I had such an opportunity! <3
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment