Sunday 23 February 2014

~ Teresa Marie ~

 
 
Teresa is my smallest sister, the smallest of 5. She is 17 years younger than I am, so we haven't always had a ton in common, although lately I notice she shares the same kind of weird humour that I have (it MUST be genetic!). She is now taller than I am, has bigger feet than I do and is a tad smarter. She's hilarious in her own weird unicorn kinda way AND she's cute as a button. She's also quite the artist and is musically talented too.. Now too "big" (or cool, or maybe just busy) for sleepovers and not quite big enough to drive over any old time just yet.. maybe she'll start driving before my brother does and visit more often, but until then...
 
Congratulations Missy on your accomplishments and behave yourself in high school!!
(as I'm sure you will ~ you are the golden child... ;) ~ xo)
 
 
 
 
 My mum and sister on graduation day
 
 My brother, Matthew, and sister doing weird loving things. Do siblings really act this way?
 
 Teresa and her equally amusing friends
 
As you venture onto high school and wander out towards "real life" here are a few of my favourite quotes... found, just for you. They've kept me grounded and sane when everyone around me was getting sucked into the drama of life.. :)
 
 
 
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
Bernard M. Baruch
 
“You are you. Now, isn't that pleasant?”
Dr. Seuss

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
Oscar Wilde

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
Marilyn Monroe

“Just be yourself, there is no one better.”
Taylor Swift


“About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.”
Rita Mae Brown




No comments:

Post a Comment